Love your Library
Seattle loves its libraries. They enrich the lives of everyone in our community, regardless of age or economic circumstance. Donating to The Seattle Public Library Foundation is a way for people who believe in the power of public libraries to change lives and to help keep our Library strong.
The Seattle Public Library Foundation invests in innovative programs that help The Seattle Public Library achieve its service priorities, including:
- Building new and revitalized libraries in every neighborhood
- Programming for children, teens, and adults
- Books and resources, including funding for special collections
- Services for those with needs, such as persons with disabilities, immigrants, and refugees
- Technology resources for library patrons
Contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations, and organizations help fund programs above and beyond what public funding provides.
Learn more in our Case for Support.